Friday, January 22, 2010

How to finish a squad of Blood Claws.

Yestersay when I sat down in front of my unit of Blood Claws, an idea came to me. I thought that maybe every time that I sit down to do work I should have a small goal to get accomplished. Yesterday it was ti just get the 1st coat on all the gold trimmy bits. I got that accomplished! I think that lots of smaller goals make it so that I'm not going 'I've got 2 Land Raiders and 30 Grey Hunters and blahblah'. Next goal for tonight is to get the black armor joints done. I think I can do that.

I also ordered some new primer to try. I was using the Krylon 5-ball flat black. The first batch was great and it was dead flat. After that though, it was like it was mislabelled because its really shiny now. So I ordered some Krylon black primer to try. I guess there are advantages to working at a paint store. :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Setting small goals makes army painting seem much more faster. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete