Thursday, February 3, 2011

Waiting for Badab (part 2)

I've been waiting patiently for my IA 10 to arrive. Its been a month and Forgeworld just told me they would ship me another. You'd think they'd put tracking on it originally. Guess not.

On a similar topic, it looks like some local gamers are gonna do the Badab campaign. That'll be awesome.

I haven't been painting 40k stuff recently, I've been messing with Warmachine. I really like the system. Ive played a few games and painted a few models. It's nice during 40k burnout periods. I chose Khador and my wife is gonna try Cygnar. We used to play Star Wars miniatures together. I sold her on WM by telling her it was like grown up SWM.

Im typing this on my droid, so I'm sorry about typos
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment