Monday, November 16, 2009

The Wolves of Fenris muster...

I finished the Daemon commissions I was workin on and now its onto my next army.

I'll apologize in advance for the pics. I'm trying to get the lighting right.

I've started modelling the Space Wolves.

-Berek Thunderfist: I need the right head for him. Other than that, he's built. Here's his legs on the base that I built out of extra Daemon bits:
From 40k Space Wolves


-Bjorn the Fell-handed: I constructed his dreadnought claw out of sprue that I carved. I got the wolf dread arm as a cheap bit but I needed to build the claw. I'm working on an interesting base for him with some Daemon bits I had left over. He will be triumphantly standing on a defiler claw. Here are some in process pics:
From 40k Space Wolves

From 40k Space Wolves

From 40k Space Wolves


-Wolf Guard: Almost all assembled. Here's one to check out:
From 40k Space Wolves


-Wolf Scouts: A pack of 5 is all assembled! Here they are:
From 40k Space Wolves

From 40k Space Wolves

2 comments:

  1. Bjorn lookin good. Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need pics up here of that Daemon...its sick!

    ReplyDelete