Monday, October 26, 2009

The beginning.

I've decided that I want to be a high level 40k painter. I really enjoy the game. I used to play Heroclix. The sculpts were ok, but the paint usually sucked. Now, I get to decide how good or bad they look. I've been playin for about a year and started with Tau. I painted the army and magnetized some crisis suits. I moved onto Necrons and we all know how easy they are to paint.
I was looking for the next army to mess with after Necrons and bought the Space Marine codex and the Eldar codex. I was leaning towards Eldar but someone else in my playgroup beat me to em, so I chose Space Marines. I began a Crimson Fists army cuz I liked Pedro Kantor and the CF story so much. I was gettin bored with Pedro and the gang so I moved to Salamanders. I'm having a lot of fun with Vulkan He'stan and the gang but I like new armies and painting challenges.

I thought about starting Chaos Marines until the Space Wolf info started coming out. So, what does a good Space Marine fanboy do? I bought the 2 Space Wolf omnibusses (omnibi?) and started reading.

So now I've got a pile of Wolf sprues and an army list to fill out. I suppose I should get to work.
I have also taken a commission to build and paint a Chaos Daemon army.

The real point of this rambling is to intro myself as an aspiring painter/modeler. I plan to show the Daemons and the Wolves as I work on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment